15 Fresh Start Ideas for the New Year
We asked our staff for fun ways to get a fresh start for the New Year. Mouse over each picture to find out what they said.
1. Give yourself flowers for no reason. If you're not a flower kind of person, give someone else flowers.
2. Pick a convenient spot in your house for a Donate box. Donate the items on a regular basis.
3. Get Organzied. Whether it's in your home office, kitchen or bedroom, keeping things organized can make your daily tasks easier.Pro Tip: get a charging station so all your devices can charge in one convenient location.
4. Take a class in something you've never tried before. Learning new skills keeps your mind sharp.
5. Get a new shower curtain and coordinating towels to spruce up your bathroom space.
6. Get new towel bars, rings, rods, and hooks to hang your new towels on.
7. Add personal touches to your walls by framing and displaying artwork or inspirational wall art.
8. Learn a new DIY skill, and install a new kitchen sink faucet. Not sure if you're ready? Follow our step by step guide.
9. On a nice day rent a powerwasher and get all that grime and dirt off your siding and window. When you're done, pay it forward and do your neighbors windows.
10. Introduce bold color or finishes into a room with fabrics, rugs, artwork and lighting.
11. Learn a new DIY skill, and install a new kitchen sink faucet. Not sure if you're ready? Follow our step by step guide.
12. Buy seeds and supplies to start your herd & veggie garden indoors.
13. Pick a room an rearrange the furniture. (There's a reason fung shui is a thing.)