$2,500 Grand Prize
One lucky winner gets $2500 towards items on their wishlist!
$500 Weekly Prizes
One winner per week gets $500 towards items on their wishlist!
Entering Is Easy
STEP 2: Create your wishlist(s). You can start a wishlist by clicking the "♡" on any product. Each wishlist you create gets you an entry, up to 10 entries per account.
More Ways to Enter: Share your wishlist on Facebook and Twitter and get an additional entry. Maximum of one per social channel per account.
Riverbend Rewards: Every giveaway participant will get $5 in Riverbend Rewards. One $5 reward per account. Learn more about rewards and how you can earn even more.
Wishlist Giveaway ends 3/31/2020. For complete sweepstakes rules see the Terms & Conditions.
Top Wishlist Picks
Get inspiration for your wishlist with our top picks
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Riverbend Home 2020 Wishlist Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of valid entries received. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in or submitting an entry to the Riverbend Home 2020 wishlist Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), sponsored by Riverbend Home Center, LLC, 160 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford MA 01730 ("Sponsor"), each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Sweepstakes Rules. By participating or entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
1. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on February 18, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. ET and ends on March 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Six weekly drawings to be conducted between February 28, 2020 and April 10, 2020. Drawings will be held on Fridays at 12:00 PM.
- One grand prize drawing will be conducted on April 10,2020.
2. PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND VALUE:
- Grand Prize: One Grand Prize winner will be selected and notified by email, and the winner will receive one (1) merchandise credit of $2500 towards the winners purchase of any product or products sold by Riverbend Home. Credit may be used only by contacting Riverbend Home Customer Service to place order with an authorized Riverbend Home representative following receipt of an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release. Customer service contact information will be provided at the time of winner notification. Any unused credit will be forfeited. Any Prizes not claimed by a winning entry within 72 hours of notification will not be awarded and will be deemed forfeited, or an alternate winner will be selected at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Credit must be used within 90 days of date of claim by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value or exchanged. Transfer or resale of any prize or any portion of a prize is prohibited. May not be combined with other coupons, discounts, or offers.
- Weekly Winners: One winner will be selected per week between 2/28/2020 and 4/10/2020. A total of six (6) winners will be selected and notified by email. Each winner will each receive one (1) credit of $500 towards the winner's purchase of any product or products sold by Riverbend Home. Credit may be used only by contacting Riverbend Home Customer Service to place order with an authorized Riverbend Home representative following receipt of an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release. Customer service contact information will be provided at the time of winner notification. Any unused credit will be forfeited. Any Prizes not claimed by a winning entry within 72 hours of notification will not be awarded and will be deemed forfeited, or an alternate winner will be selected at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Credit must be used within 90 days of date of claim by winner. Prize includes only the item or items listed above and will not include any additional items. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value or exchanged. Transfer or resale of any prize or any portion of a prize is prohibited. May not be combined with other coupons, discounts, or offers.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to U.S. citizens or legal residents who are 18 years of age or older as of February 16, 2020. Employees, including their immediate family members and those living in their households, of the Sponsor, F.W. Webb Company and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate or win any prize. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
4. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
To enter, go to riverbendhome.com ("Sponsor Website"), create an account, and either create a wishlist or add items to an existing wishlist during the Promotion Period. Entrants will receive one entry per wishlist per account. The Sponsor reserves the right to, and at its sole discretion may, reject any entry for failure to comply with these entry requirements.
Additional means of entry: Once an entrant creates a wishlist on Riverbendhome.com, they are eligible for additional sweepstakes entries based on the following actions:
- Social sharing either your wishlist on Facebook or Twitter. Customers can share using the "share" buttons directly within the wishlist. A maximum of one additional sweepstakes entry per social channel.
Sweepstake Entry Limits: Entrants are limited to a total of 10 sweepstakes entries per account, even if the number of wishlists or social shares exceeds the limit.
Alternate means of entry: To enter by mail, on a plain piece of paper, hand print your first and last name, mailing address, phone number and email address. Mail your entry in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-sized envelope) to: Riverbend Home, Attn: Riverbend Home 2020 Wishlist Sweepstakes, 160 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford MA 01230.
All mail-in entries must be post-marked no later than March 31, 2020 and received by the Sponsor by 5:00 p.m. ET on April 9, 2020 to be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Entries received after that time will be void. Mail-in entry must be hand-printed and contain sufficient postage; no facsimiles or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Proof of mailing will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor; responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant. Only one mail in entry per person.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries by a random drawing to be held at the corporate headquarters of the Sponsor or one of the Sponsor's affiliates. Weekly winners will be selected each Fridays between February 28, 2020 and April 10, 2020. The Grand Prize winner will be selected on April 10, 2020. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is not eligible or not in compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all taxes on or associated with prizes. Each winner will be required to provide Sponsor with properly-executed IRS forms reflecting the winner's Social Security number or taxpayer identification number for tax reporting purposes. Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the prize. If a prize winner refuses to provide his/her Social Security number the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner shall be solely responsible for paying all taxes associated with the prize and winner shall be solely responsible for all other expenses, costs or fees, including expenses associated with the installation or use of any products provided in connection with the acceptance and/or redemption of the prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified by email within approximately three (3) business days after the potential winners are selected. "Notification" is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending the email. In order for a potential winner to claim their prize, the potential winner must respond within three (3) business days of Notification. Failure to respond within this time period, or if winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, will result in the potential winner forfeiting the prize and being disqualified and an alternate potential winner being selected from among remaining eligible entries. Winner may be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release before prize is awarded. In the event of noncompliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner in the event of forfeiture or disqualification, or if winner's contact information as provided to Sponsor is incorrect.
7. RELEASE, WAIVER AND CONSENT: By entering, entrants agree to and do hereby waive and release Sponsor, F.W. Webb Company and their respective divisions, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone associated with the production of this Sweepstakes, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, for any and all liability for any claims, injuries, losses or damages (including attorney's fees) of any kind arising out of their participation in this Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, and entrants agree that these entities are in no manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of any prize. By acceptance of a prize, each winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name, address, voice, photographs and/or likeness, biographical, wishlist items, and prize information and/or statement about the Sweepstakes for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation (except as otherwise prohibited by law). Winners will be required to confirm the release, waiver and consent contained in this paragraph by signing and returning to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability release before any prize is awarded.
8. ERROR OR INTERFERENCE: If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including printing errors, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, F.W. Webb Company, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, and (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or Internet service providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boston, Massachusetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall attorneys' fees be recoverable by entrant; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or Increased. Massachusetts law, without reference to Massachusetts' choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all claims related thereto.
11. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For the names of the winners, available after April 10, 2020, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by May 30, 2020 to: Riverbend Home Center, LLC, attn. Riverbend Home 2020 wishlist Sweepstakes, 160 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford MA 01230.
12. GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Promotion in any way, shall be disqualified. Entrants and prize winners agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its employees from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from participation in this Promotion, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage death, loss or accident to person or property. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law or regulation) to use winner's name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest.