|Product type||Pre Seasoned Open|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
|Collection||BK Black Steel|
DescriptionThe more you use this 12" Black Carbon Steel fry pan, the better it gets. A perennial favorite of professional chefs, carbon steel is ultra-durable and lightweight, making it perfect for people who want authentic, no nonsense cooking. Though it's ready to go out of the box with a quick wash, over time this pan will develop a naturally nonstick patina layer that makes frying delicate fish, crafting an omelet, or getting a perfect sear on pork chops effortless.
- Finish: Black/Silver
- Winner of the 2019 Red Dot Award for design, this pre-seasoned BK 12" carbon steel fry pan develops a natural nonstick patina layer over time - the more you use it, the better it gets. Lightweight and easy to handle, this pan delivers the same great searing results as cast iron without the extra bulk. Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan ships with a thin silicone wax coating that's much easier to remove than beeswax or grease, so it's ready to use after a quick wash with soap.
- Designed to develop a natural nonstick patina layer over time.
- A unique oxidation layer helps protect the pan from rust and damage
- Heats quickly and evenly for effortless frying, searing, and sauteing
- Tough, heavy-duty design with a comfortable shape
- Safe for metal utensils and extreme temperatures
- Easy to clean, just pour some hot water in the pan after using it, wipe, and dry
- Riveted cast iron handle
- For all stovetops including induction
- Food safe
- Handwash only, dry completely before storing
- Made in Germany
- 2-year limited warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.