|Product type||Vintage Stovetop|
DescriptionChantal has always been known for iconic tea kettles and is proud to introduce another classic style. A sought-after look inspired by traditional stove top designs from the past which have matching enamel lids, the Vintage tea kettle is fresh with a classic twist. It has a black phenolic stay-cool grip and knob, a conical spout with one-tone whistle and a wide opening lid for easy cleaning and filling. The premium heavy-duty enamel interior resists hard water and calcium build-up. Perfect for all stove tops, including magnetic induction. The kettle has a 1.7-quart usable capacity.
- Dimensions: 7.5" wide x 9.5" long x 9.5" high
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Material: Carbon steel with premium enamel inside and out (body), Stainless Steel and Phenolic handles
- Color: Marigold
- Traditional style with matching enamel lid
- Black stay-cool handle and knob
- Conical spout with one-tone whistle
- Wide opening lid for easy cleaning and fill
- One-piece body construction
- Perfect for all stove tops including induction
- Food safe design
- Handwash only
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1971 by Heida Thurlow, Chantal Corporation offers tea kettles and cookware that feature creative and innovative design. Chantal products bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids, healthy, non-toxic materials, stay-cool handles, and elegant aesthetics to your kitchen. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.