|Product type||Saute with Cover|
DescriptionChantal's Enameled Cast Iron Collection is produced using the most advanced techniques available. This skillet is versatile and is built for lifelong use.
- Dimensions: 11" wide x 20" long x 5" high
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Cobalt Blue
- Crafted with sand-cast molds which ensure consistent thickness and shape
- Even heat while cooking
- Healthy, high-quality enamel coating is scratch resistant
- No seasoning needed
- Natural enamel cooking surface will not react with or alter the taste food
- Stylish, heavy lid to keep the moisture in and is oven safe
- Performs on magnetic induction and all other cooktops
- Food safe design
- Handwash only
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1971 by Heida Thurlow, Chantal Corporation offers tea kettles and cookware that feature creative and innovative design. Chantal products bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids, healthy, non-toxic materials, stay-cool handles, and elegant aesthetics to your kitchen. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.
4-Quart Round Enameled Cast Iron Skillet with Lid - Cobalt