|Size||6.5x12.37 x12.75 IN|
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionPerfect for simmering a hearty minestrone soup on the stovetop or braising chicken in red wine sauce in the oven, this Circulon Symmetry chocolate hard-anodized non-stick 5.5-quart casserole with lid boasts an attractive, contemporary exterior.
This well-designed, induction-suitable pot adds sophistication and style to any kitchen decor. The casserole's heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides long-lasting durability. Its interior features the total non-stick system of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe non-stick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup, ideal after preparing a batch of spicy black bean chili. Oven safe to 400 degrees F, the Dutch oven style casserole pan features rubberized stainless steel handles for a comfortable grasp, making it easier to transfer it in and out of the oven. The shatter-resistant glass lid makes a tight seal that locks in heat and moisture. This casserole is conveniently dishwasher safe and makes an ideal addition to Circulon collections.
Both in and out of the oven, the Circulon Symmetry chocolate hard-anodized non-stick 5.5-quart casserole with lid offers superior non-stick technology for cooking lighter meals without sacrificing flavor.
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Chocolate
- Finish: Non-stick
- Dishwasher/Microwave Safe: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Dutch oven design: 5.5-quart casserole with lid is perfect for big batch one-pot meals and slow cooked masterpieces
- Induction ready: oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the induction-suitable casserole's heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers lasting durability
- Enhanced non-stick casserole: Dutch oven has PFOA-free metal utensil safe interiors with the total non-stick system of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality non-stick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For over 30 years, Circulon has continually strived to engineer the most durable non-stick cookware ever built, on the cornerstones of quality and integrity. All Circulon collections, with their contemporary silhouettes and comfortable handles, deliver a superior cooking experience using less oil for lower fat cooking, an innovative high tech hi-low circles cooking surface for greater performance, and long-lasting durability. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.