|Product type||With Lid|
DescriptionDemeyere Atlantis appeals to professional and home chefs for its exceptional performance and elegant design. The 7-layer construction provides unparalleled frying, perfect browning, and guarantees exceptional heat distribution and retention. The straight sided pans boast a 7-layer base, InductoSeal, whose copper disk ensures impressive heat conduction. Proprietary technology ensures the base stays flat even when heated. The patented Silvinox surface treatment maintains the beautiful silvery white matte appearance. Enjoy easy maneuverability with the stay-cool, welded handles while the rolled rims encourage dripless pouring.
- Impressive 7-ply construction
- Patented Silvinox surface treatment - stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints and is easy to clean
- Flatbase stability - pan won't warp when heated
- Stay-cool 18/10 stainless steel handles are securely welded and extremely hygienic
- Compatible on all cooking surfaces, including induction - TriplInduc is 30% more efficient on induction than competitors
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in Belgium in 1908, Demeyere has evolved into a global manufacturer for stainless steel cookware. Their high-quality products adapt cookware technology to suit different cooking methods and offers global innovations such as the superconducting InductoSeal base, temperature-controlling ControlInduc technology, the revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment, 7-PlyMaterial, unique welding technologies, and many other innovations. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.