|Number of pieces||3|
|Set contents||2 Benches 60x14x17 Inch, Table 72x36x29 Inch|
|Number of seats||4|
|Umbrella hole||2 IN|
DescriptionThink outdoor picnics, summer chats, and board games under the stars with the Park City modern outdoor 36" x 72" dining table and chairs set. This modern outdoor dining set is made with a durable, open-style powder-coated aluminum frame, which is available in three beautiful color options. Choose between textured black, glossy silver, and textured white for an outdoor dining set that perfectly matches your landscaping and decor. The sleek set is made with premium HDPE slats and accentuated with a gorgeous, natural wood grain. The Park City modern dining set delivers the authentic wood look that you want with the all-weather durability that you need for years of happy outdoor memories to come.
- Dimensions: Table - 72" L x 36" W x 29" H, Bench - 60" L x 14" W x 17" H
- Seat Dimensions: 17" wide x 18.5" deep x 18" high
- Umbrella Hole: 2"
- Product Weight: 204 lbs
- Finish: White/Aruba
- A side by side comparison highlights the superior quality of the HDPE (height density polyethylene) material used by DuroGreen over its competitors
- Medical-grade stainless steel hardware improves the overall quality of the product
- An upgraded design that implements hidden fasteners improves the aesthetics and removes the danger of exposed hardware to skin and clothing
- Maintenance free, easy to clean all-weather recycled HDPE (height density polyethylene) material never cracks, fades or requires painting
- It has the look of real wood while being impervious to moisture
- Certified to contain 95% recycled content, meeting FTC Green Guidelines
- 20-year limited warranty
- Minimal assembly
- Made in the USA
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.