|Number of pieces||2|
|Flush rate||1.28 GPF|
|Trip lever||Left Front|
|Bowl height||16-1/2 IN|
DescriptionA tribute to the art of decorative detail perfected by the skilled artisans and craftsmen at the turn of the century. The St. George Collection is stately, sculptural, and well-proportioned. St. George bathroom fixtures marry flowing curves with sculpted ridges to provide that classic architectural feel. St. George collection products include toilets, freestanding bathtubs, and bathroom sinks.
The St. George Two-Piece Elongated Toilet from DXV is a timeless addition to the bathroom and a tribute to the tradition of classic adornment perfected at the turn of the century. Stately, sculptural and featuring a well-proportioned design, the St. George's elongated toilet bowl provides greater comfort when in use and meets ADA accessibility guidelines. Using just 1.28 gallons per flush, this toilet is compliant with the EPA's WaterSense program, making it highly efficient and environmentally friendly. The St. George toilet utilizes DXV's EverClean antimicrobial glaze, which prevents the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew and ensures that all surfaces remain stain-free. This toilet is designed to visually complement other bathroom fixtures in the St. George line, all of which feature flowing curves and sculpted ridges.
- Dimensions: 30" wide x 15" long x 30-3/4" high
- Finish: Canvas White
- Elongated toilet bowl design with exposed trapway
- Vitreous china
- EverClean Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface
- Right Height - 16-1/2" (419mm) rim height for accessible applications
- High-efficiency (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf) 1.28 gallons per flush helps to save water
- Elongated siphon action jetted bowl with 2" fully-glazed trapway
- Includes color matched bolt caps
- Includes Duroplast slow-close toilet seat
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This is a special order item.