Many handcrafted Franke Fireclay sinks are designed in partnership with Villeroy & Boch, a world-renowned premium porcelain and ceramic producer since 1748. Together, Franke and Villeroy & Boch created the distinctive design of the Manor House Collection to enhance your personal kitchen style. Scratch-and-stain resistant fireclay offers hygienic properties and qualities most desired in today's kitchens.
- Dimensions: 35.5" L x 21.62" W x 7.88" H
- Weight: 96 lbs
- Finish: White
- Stain Resistant: Franke applies a dirt-repellent finishing polish, which means that any mess, tea, or red wine stains can simply be wiped away with a little soapy water.
- CeramicPlus Coating: Causes liquids to bead upon making contact with the sink's surface, repelling dirt, limescale and other residues, which are easily wiped off.
- Highly Durable: Fireclay is an extremely tough, scratch-resistant surface that is impervious to acids and bleaches.
- Apron-Front Design: Enables the user to stand directly in front of the basin making it more comfortable for prepping food and cleaning up.