DescriptionThis stainless steel insert transforms your charcoal grill into a grill-top pizza oven. It sits on the grill grate and is designed to maintain and circulate heat (from a combination of charcoal and hardwood) to cook a crispy pizza in about five minutes.
Instructions: Fits 18.5" and 22.5" kettle grills. Place charcoal briquets and hardwood at the back of the grill to reach pizza cooking temperatures.
- Materials: Grill insert: 304 grade stainless steel, wood handles/Baking steel: Aluminum
- Basic Kit includes grill insert, 14" aluminum baking steel pan (pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil), and thermometer
- Cooks pizza in an average of five minutes
- Oven reaches up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit with charcoal briquets and hardwood
- Easy-to-read thermometer indicates when grill has reached pizza cooking temperature
- Dimensions: 22" x 22" x 8"
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Oven opening: 17" x 3.25"
- Some assembly required, no tools required for assembly
- Grill, hardwood, and charcoal not included
- Do not use conventional oven pizza stones in the pizza oven
- Stainless steel insert may change color with use
- Care: Refer to the user manual for care instructions for grill insert and accessories
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.