|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionA sauteuse pan has sloping sides and a large surface area ideal for simmering and reduction. It's a versatile shape that also works for searing, sauteing, braising and frying.
Its cast iron construction enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. The interior enamel resists chipping and cleans evenly, and ergonomic handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron
- Color: Deep Teal
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking, interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500 degrees F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Heat source: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, outdoor grill, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Lifetime warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.