|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionThe heart plate combines the performance and durability of stoneware with a festive shape perfect for holidays and special occasions.
Each piece of Le Creuset stoneware is crafted with the same attention to detail as our enameled cast iron. Stoneware is first fired at high temperatures to create a dense, durable material that withstands constant heating and cooling over time. A scratch-resistant glaze is then applied for easy cleaning and long-lasting performance.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Cerise
- Vibrant glaze resists chips, scratches, and stains
- Nearly-nonstick glaze easily releases foods for quick clean-up
- Non-porous stoneware blocks moisture absorption for exceptional strength
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm at the table while serving
- Dense stoneware evenly distributes heat during baking for uniform browning and heating
- Heat source: broiler, microwave, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
- 10-year warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.