|Product type||2-Tool with Hammer Drill/Impact|
DescriptionThe M18 FUEL 1/2" Drill Driver is the Industry's most powerful drill delivering up to 60% more power, is up to 1.5" shorter and is up to 2x faster under heavy load. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers 1,200 inch-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9" in length, this is the most compact drill in its class giving better access into tight spaces and reducing fatigue.
The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating or over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers more work per charger and more work over the life of the pack than competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
The kit includes:
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only)(2804-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)(2853-20)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18/M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Side Handle
- (2) Belt Clip
- (2) Bit Holder
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2" hammer drill to provide up to 60% more power than the competitive set
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 system
- REDLITHIUM XC.0 battery pack: delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Up to 60% more power: 1,200 inch-lbs of torque
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide. Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Quality has always been first at Milwaukee, and today quality is designed into every product using state-of-the-art technologies and manufacturing techniques.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.