|Seat height||24-1/2 IN|
|Arm height||32 IN|
|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionGive your outdoor dining and entertaining space a lift with the contemporary style of the Polywood Signature Counter Arm Chair. This heightened chair, with its outstanding comfort and good looks, comes in seven attractive, fade-resistant colors. And since it's constructed of solid Polywood recycled lumber, you can rely on its durability, low maintenance, and long-lasting beauty for years to come.
- Dimensions: 24.5" wide x 25" deep x 43" high
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Finish: Sand
- Lumber Frame Color: Sand
- Hardware Color: Tan
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Constructed of genuine Polywood lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Polywood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Polywood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Polywood lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year residential warranty, 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Back in 1990, POLYWOOD was the first company to create outdoor furniture from recycled plastic materials. 'Made with genuine POLYWOOD lumber' is a brand promise - their furniture is built to be enjoyed season after season after season. More importantly, POLYWOOD's goal is to help create spaces where friends and family can gather, relax, and connect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.