|Product type||Oval Lighted Do It Yourself Kit|
DescriptionMade of cast aluminum, the Edgewood "Do it yourself kit" is an elegant way to display a home address. These low-voltage fixtures (only 12-24 volts) have a white backlit lens and are visible at over 100 feet away. The Edgewood provides fast and accurate address identification for guests, deliveries, and emergency vehicles. Plaque comes with black polymer raised numbers 0-9 twice, number template, a tube of adhesive glue, and mounting hardware. Can attach to existing doorbell transformer. A hardwire or plug-in, low-voltage transformer is also available and sold separately.
- Dimensions: 13-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" deep x 8-7/8" high
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Finish: French Bronze
- Material: Aluminum
- Rust free powder-coated cast aluminum frame is scratch-resistant
- Visible at over 100 ft. away
- Low-voltage fixtures (only 18-20-volts) have a white back lit lens
- 4" black polymer numbers 0-9 twice, LED lights, number template, tube of adhesive glue and mounting hardware are included in box
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.