|Product type||Rural MB-3000|
|Finish||Antique Brass Patina|
|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionRustic handcrafted Old World charm comes to life in the Provincial Collection. These elegant (rural) post-mount mailboxes are handcrafted one at a time from heavy-gauge brass and copper in the Old World tradition. Note the brass mailboxes have a lacquer finish to help protect them. To help preserve the polished finishes, we recommend a clear, no buff car wax. Clean the mailbox periodically with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth. Then apply no buff car wax. This Polished Brass mailbox is not recommended for corrosive salt-air locations.
- Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 21" deep x 9.5" high
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Finish: Antique Brass Patina
- Material: Brass, Copper
- Decorative cast aluminum powder-coated post system with base and finial
- Handmade mailbox made of heavy-gauge brass
- Mailbox holds numerous pieces of mail
- Lacquer finish on mailbox to protect from the weather elements
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.