Let the grilling begin! Grill up your favorites at your next outdoor barbecue with this Rosle No. 1 F60 Air charcoal kettle grill. Compact and portable, this easy-to-use is perfect for your at tailgate parties, at lakeside cabins, or in your own back yard. Just add charcoal, fire it up, and bring on the meat. It's high-quality design offers a comfortable working height and an extra-large grill surface to cook plenty of food for you and your guests. The hinged lid lifts easily and stays up without a need to remove it when it time to flip the burgers and steaks. A thermometer in the lid lets you easily monitor the cooking temperature for mouth-watering results. Assembles quickly and easily, so you can getting cooking in no time. Comes with a sturdy stand with rubber wheels for easy portability, two steel charcoal baskets, and a 19" diameter cooking grill.
- Dimensions: 28.74 " wide x 32.68 " long x 44.09 " high
- Weight: 60.74 lbs
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Enameled steel, steel
- Functional element: 19.49" in diameter
- Temperature resistance: 86 degrees F/30 degrees C
- Practical lid hinge can be opened at a 45-degree angle
- Patented AIR Control System provides easy control of supply air and ash container removal with a single rotary knob
- Large, easy-to-read lid thermometer with display in degrees F and degrees C
- Includes charcoal grate and two steel charcoal baskets
- Some assembly required (arrives partially assembled for easy set up)
- Stable, smooth turning wheels for easy portability
- Comfortable working height of 33"
- Made in China