|Product type||Round Large|
|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionNamed after Europe's most active volcano, the Etna Collection is hand-hewn from slabs of volcanic rock in Calabria and hand-glazed by skilled artisans in Umbria - the center of Italy's ceramics industry. The strength and dynamic natural beauty of this collection make it ideally suited for hospitality and residential specifications. Although shown as table tops, Etna volcanic rock surfaces excel as bar counters, shower walls, and in other imaginative applications. Etna pieces are completely heat, snow, ice, dust, and water resistant, requiring no furniture covers. Artists apply custom-created, ceramic glazes prior to firing and hand-finishing the final touches. As a result, no two surfaces are alike.
Table tops are cut from volcanic rock and warranted for 10 years. Table bases and legs are crafted from powder-coated steel, making them resistant to all kinds of weather, including salt air and coastal climates. Stainless steel bases are also available. Ceramic tops are stain-, ice-, and heatproof with high resistance to scratching. Strong, adjustable glides enable you to move and level furniture in less-forgiving outdoor living areas. Etna products are made using water-wise production methods.
- Dimensions: 35" wide x 35" long x 16" high
- Weight: 137 lbs
- Finish: Sahara Gold
- Material: Volcanic stone table top coated with ceramic glaze, powder-coated steel base in Taupe with outdoor nylon glides
- The Etna Collection is one-of-a-kind resource for fresh, bold, nature-inspired works of art
- No two pieces alike and every table surface is unique
- Stain-proof, ice proof, heatproof, tough resistance to scratches, no covers required
- Table top material is hand-glazed lava stone
- Weather-resistant, wipe with a clean damp cloth or feather duster
- Made in Italy