|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionPerpetual Collection pieces create a sophisticated, transitional statement in almost any environment. Lightweight concrete is the material of choice to deliver strength. Precision engineering and rich architectural design produce exquisite symmetry and balance that surpass other types of concrete furniture. Artisans hand-apply pigments to concrete surfaces and then use a multi-step sanding, waxing, and buffing process to create a Venetian-style silky touch. The Perpetual Collection also includes lightweight concrete pieces crafted with wood and powder-coated metal for added design flexibility. No two tables are alike - but all infuse a space with comforting permanence and tactile interest. All Perpetual pieces are fully recyclable at the end of their life cycles.
The Perpetual Collection is created from Portland cement combined with natural sands, clean water, and ramie as natural bonding materials. No resin or fiberglass is ever used. Rubber stripping glides protect floors. All products are fully recyclable at the end of life cycle. Perpetual tables, stools, and benches are breathtaking indoors and beautifully weather-resistant in normal outdoor conditions.
- Dimensions: 35" wide x 87" long x 30" high
- Weight: 264 lbs
- Finish: Ebony White
- Material: Handmade Lightweight Concrete, Powder Coated Aluminum
- These handmade products may exhibit color and veining variations by batch and by individual item
- Weather-resistant and sui table for indoor and outdoor use
- Perpetual looks terri?c when blended with the ceramic collections
- Follow all care instructions which are included with the product
- Perpetual Collection is designed for both indoors or outdoors, amidst a crisp garden or on a city rooftop, these handmade, lightweight concrete tables suit every occasion
- Made in Vietnam, Indonesia