|Product type||Counter Set of 2|
|Seat height||63.4 IN|
|Number of pieces||2|
DescriptionWhen wanderlust strikes, the Explorer Collection welcomes nomads home with bold good looks and deep, affordable comfort. This woven and wood collection bespeaks discovery and exoticism, offering five distinctive visual signatures. From the Explorer Oceans group of versatile seating, lounging, and dining pieces to the Wings furniture grouping, Pioneer bistro set, and Marco Polo pieces - the Explorer Collection spans the elements of water, earth, and fire. Granite, cocoa, slate, honey, and flame hues deliver natural beauty that lasts. Classic and transitional designs in easy-care materials work beautifully indoors or out.
The Explorer Collection features renewable, FSC-certified Eucalyptus wood seating frames with resistance to insects, rot, and moisture. Powder-coated metal frame elements are wrapped in polypropylene weave, made of fast-drying rope and UV-stabilized yarns. Outdoor-grade stainless steel fittings impart rugged durability. Deep, comfortable cushions with Viscose Fiber Technology (VTF) dry quickly, even after a downpour. Nylon furniture glides protect floors.
- Dimensions: 23" wide x 21" long x 40" high
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Finish: Acacia Wood/mixed Gray Rope
- Material: Acacia Wood/Mixed Gray Rope
- Seat Height: 63.4
- Explorer collection recreates paradise indoors or out with furniture that maintains its bold good looks, while holding you in an embrace of deep comfort
- Hewn from recyclable, organic, all-weather materials (fast-drying rope, 10,000 double-braided and UV-stabilized yarns), these pieces re?ect your adventurous spirit and thirst for discovery
- Made in Vietnam