|Product type||With Thermostatic/Pressure Balance Valve/Trim/Less Showerhead|
|Number of handles||1|
|System contents||S-2500 Arm and Flange/SM-5000 Thermostatic Pressure Balance Valve/Trim|
DescriptionThe Speakman SentinelPro shower system combination is designed to provide high-quality anti-scald protection. The SentinelPro valve features an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1" of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops, and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. The valve features Polished Chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate that is vandal resistant. SentinelPro valves provide superior protection down to 1.5 GPM. The SM-5010-LH does not include a shower head. The SM-5010 is certified to meet ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards.
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Includes S-2500 arm and flange
- Dual element thermostatic/pressure balancing cartridge
- Forged brass valve body and glass filled resin bonnet
- Four port valve with 1/2" female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
- Tub outlet 1/2" NPT Female
- Meets ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
As a premier American technological innovator, Speakman creates timeless, exceptional shower products that continue to revolutionize the shower experience. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.