|Finish||Majolique Dark Blue|
DescriptionThe 5-quart Tall Cocotte is a taller version of the classic 4-quart cocotte, making it the ideal tool for cooking larger quantities, without taking up valuable stovetop space. The additional height is especially useful in cooking bone-in meat cuts like crown roasts as well as layered dishes like tians, or dishes that rise, such as souffle. Plus, the added height reduces the risk of liquids boiling over and reduces splatter when deep-frying or searing.
Like all Staub cocottes, the Tall Cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pan.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each Staub cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Dimensions: 9.45" wide x 11.89" long x 7.24" high
- Weight: 11.46 lbs
- Finish/Color: Majolique Dark Blue
- Great for soups, stews, and braises and deep-frying without messy stove splatters
- Ideal for cooking tall bone-in cuts, layered dishes, and desserts that rise
- Large capacity and slim profile that doesn't take up valuable stovetop space and stores efficiently
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
- Made in France
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Equally functional and beautiful, Staub French cast iron cookware and ceramic bakeware move effortlessly from stovetop to oven to tabletop, bringing warmth to every meal with wonderful flavors. Each piece of Staub cookware combines traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology for designs that are innovative, unique, and perfect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.