|Product type||Saute Pan|
|Finish||Majolique Graphite Gray|
DescriptionThe Staub Cast Iron 3.5-quartt Braiser is the perfect pot for one-dish suppers, braised lamb shanks, and breakfast hash. It will quickly become your go-to cooking vessel, perfect for sauteing, frying, braising, and roasting. Thanks to its vivid Majolica enameling - a three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth - this iconic piece beautifully transitions from oven to table. The domed lid makes it easy to cook large cuts of meat - its heavy weight helps lock in moisture for flavor-enhanced food. The braiser's unique design features vintage look handles that encourage easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts.
- Dimensions: 11.81" wide x 15.28" long x 5.12" high
- Weight: 12.79 lbs
- Finish/Color: Majolique Graphite Gray
- Unique design, with a wide base and shallow sides, is perfect for browning and braising meats
- Vintage look handles offers easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Domed lid accommodates big pieces of meat
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
- Made in France
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Equally functional and beautiful, Staub French cast iron cookware and ceramic bakeware move effortlessly from stovetop to oven to tabletop, bringing warmth to every meal with wonderful flavors. Each piece of Staub cookware combines traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology for designs that are innovative, unique, and perfect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.