|Product type||Double Serrated|
|Blade size||9 IN|
DescriptionClassic Ikon knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material - polyoxymethylene (POM) - which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The Classic 9" double serrated bread knife has double the number of serrations or a serration within the serration. The design of the double serrated bread knife glides through crusty breads with minimal crumbs without damaging the inside. This knife can also be used on delicate produce or even angel food cake.
- Finish: Black
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58 degrees Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
Family owned for seven generations, Wusthof still expertly crafts its legendary knives in Solingen, Germany where it was founded over 200 years ago. The company produces over 350 different forged knives, each branded with the distinct trident logo and the prestigious 'Made in Solingen' stamp. The Trident symbolizes Wusthof's three core values: passion, diligence, and perfection, all hallmarks of each piece of cutlery the company crafts. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.