|Number of pieces||7|
|Includes||Six 4-1/2 Inch Steak Knifes and 6 Slot Block|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionGourmet laser-cut knives are crafted in the company's factory in Germany. Well-balanced and durable, Gourmet knives are made of high-carbon stainless steel. Gourmet knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material - Polyoxymethylene (POM) - which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The set includes six steak knives with a six-slot block.
- Finish: Black
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 56 degrees Rockwell
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Family owned for seven generations, Wusthof still expertly crafts its legendary knives in Solingen, Germany where it was founded over 200 years ago. The company produces over 350 different forged knives, each branded with the distinct trident logo and the prestigious 'Made in Solingen' stamp. The Trident symbolizes Wusthof's three core values: passion, diligence, and perfection, all hallmarks of each piece of cutlery the company crafts. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.