|Product type||With Block|
|Number of pieces||8|
|Includes||3.5 Inch Paring Knife, 6 Inch Utility Knife, 5 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8 Inch Bread Knife, Cook's Knife, 9 Inch Steel Shears, and a 17-Slot Acacia Block.|
DescriptionWusthof's best-selling collection for generations, Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material - polyoxymethylene (POM) - which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The eight piece deluxe block set includes a 3.5" paring knife, a 6" utility knife, a 5" hollow edge Santoku knife, an 8" bread knife, an 8" cook's knife, a 9" steel, come-apart kitchen shears, and a 17-slot acacia wood block.
- Finish: Black
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58 degrees Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with a red Trident logo
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Family owned for seven generations, Wusthof still expertly crafts its legendary knives in Solingen, Germany where it was founded over 200 years ago. The company produces over 350 different forged knives, each branded with the distinct trident logo and the prestigious 'Made in Solingen' stamp. The Trident symbolizes Wusthof's three core values: passion, diligence, and perfection, all hallmarks of each piece of cutlery the company crafts. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.