|Number of pieces||2|
|Includes||Serrated Carving Knife and Fork In Walnut Box|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionCarve deliciously juicy roasts, turkeys, or chicken with this two-piece stainless steel carving set from Wusthof. The set comes with one forged stainless steel carving knife, with a serrated edge to assure easy slicing through meat along with a two-pronged stainless steel carving fork, giving you total control as you slice the poultry. The set comes in a beautiful wood storage and display case. The case is extremely sturdy and has a magnetic enclosure to keep the knife and fork safe.
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58 degrees Rockwell
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Family owned for seven generations, Wusthof still expertly crafts its legendary knives in Solingen, Germany where it was founded over 200 years ago. The company produces over 350 different forged knives, each branded with the distinct trident logo and the prestigious 'Made in Solingen' stamp. The Trident symbolizes Wusthof's three core values: passion, diligence, and perfection, all hallmarks of each piece of cutlery the company crafts. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.