|Product type||Hollow Edge|
|Blade size||5.5 IN|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
|Collection||Twin Four Star II|
DescriptionTwin Four Star II enhances Zwilling J. A. Henckels' top-selling knife series worldwide, Four Star, with a stainless steel end cap. This logo-stamped end cap optimizes the balance provided by the bolster, resulting in safety, ergonomics and comfort. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with Zwilling's Signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, these SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade. Each knife is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans.
- Special formula high-carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps
- Stainless steel end cap with the Zwilling J. A. Henckels logo
- 57 Rockwell Hardness equals excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Manufactured in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.