|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionBalti is a cooking method that traces its roots to northern Pakistan. Similar to Indian curries, Balti dishes typically include marinated meats, vegetables and spices. The food is cooked and served in the wok-like bowl, then shared among the table with naan, a flat bread similar to pita. And because it's crafted of durable cast iron, the bowl cooks food evenly and retains heat longer.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron
- Color: Marseille
- Seamless concave cooking interior for stirring and tossing ingredients
- Flat base steadies the pan on the stovetop
- Durable interior enamel requires no seasoning
- Durable black enamel finish requires no seasoning
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Heat source: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, outdoor grill, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Lifetime warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.