|Product type||Rechargeable Redlithium|
|Used on||M18 Cordless Tools|
DescriptionThe M18 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery delivers up to 2X more run time, 20% more power, and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The lithium-ion battery pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance, giving you more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. The rechargeable battery also offers you 2.0 amp-hours of run time.
Each battery pack is durably built for heavy-duty use, runs cooler, and performs in climates below 0 degrees F/-18 degrees C. Its compact, lightweight design allows you to work in tight work spaces and reduces fatigue. Built-in REDLINK Intelligence protects the battery from overloads, preventing you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. An integrated temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help to maximize your battery's life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18 cordless tools.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery, and charger
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- Versatility: Powers more than 60 Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide. Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Quality has always been first at Milwaukee, and today quality is designed into every product using state-of-the-art technologies and manufacturing techniques.