|Product type||700 50-60Hz|
|Spindle speed||26 to 30 RPM|
DescriptionThe RIDGID 700 Power Drive has proven to be the industry workhorse in handheld power drives for decades and has been the most powerful and durable on the market. Constructed with a rugged cast aluminum housing, the 700 PD is designed for heavy-duty applications and everyday use.
It is ideal for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing contractors as it can cut both right and left-hand threads in seconds, saving time, effort, and money. The 700 PD is designed for use with RIDGID Model 12-R die heads. Other RIDGID die heads (00-R, 00-RB, and 11-R) can be used using adapters. It can also be used with 258/258XL pipe cutters.
- Capacity: 1/8" - 2" pipe (6 - 50 mm), 1/4 "- 1" (8 - 25 mm) bolt (using 00-RB die heads)
- Weight: 25 lbs (11 kg) power drive only
- Length: 28-1/4" (71.7 cm)
- Switch: Double-throw reversible
- Gear head: Spur gear reduction face gear drive. Spring-loaded adapter pawls. Hardened steel spindle gear
- Body: Cast aluminum
- Die heads: 12-R. (00-R, 00-RB, 11-R die heads with adaptors)
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
As the trusted tool brand of the professionals, RIDGID offers 'building tools that build reputations'. RIDGID tools allow users to be more innovative with versatile functions and get the job done better with tools that can withstand extreme conditions and increase efficiency. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.