DescriptionInvite wild birds to dine in style-and satisfy your taste for modern design-with this hip new spin on the traditional bird feeder. The Bird Cafe bird feeder from Umbra features a cube-shaped architectural form with asymmetrical windows. When filled, seed is visible through the clear plastic windows and flows out of holes in the bottom into the wrap-around tray for birds to perch on and feast. Bird Cafe's roof features an overhang design, allowing rain to clear off so that the bird feeder stays dry no matter the weather. Constructed of durable, molded plastic with a steel cable for hanging, feeder measures 9" wide by 9" (23 cm) long by 8.5" (23 cm) high. Remove the lid to fill with seed from the top. Seed not included. Hand wash or wipe clean. Can hold approximately 68 oz (2 L.) of birdseed.
- Dimensions: 9" L x 9" W x 8.46" H
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Finish: Gray
- Materials: ABS, Polystyrene, Steel Wire
- Bird Cafe features an architectural, modern form with a-symmetrical windows, making it easy to see when seed is running low
- With an integrated wrap-around tray, Bird Cafe makes it easy for birds to perch on and eat
- Includes a steel cable for easy hanging and a strong hold
- Bird Cafe's top lid opens to ensure feed is easy to refill whenever you are running low
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Designer: Teddy Luong
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.