|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionCapture the beauty of life's moments by enjoying them together in a DuroGreen Adirondack chair set. This Adirondack set strikes the perfect balance of strength and style. Strength, demonstrated in the quality of the materials. DuroGreen uses premium recycled plastic lumber, stainless steel hardware, and quality craftsmanship. Their chairs and side tables can stand up to changing seasons and extreme outdoor elements. You won't have to worry about warping, rotting, cracking, chipping, or splintering anymore. The recycled material is resistant to the elements that destroy traditional wood designs.
Put on your flip flops, kick up your feet, and unwind. The DuroGreen Adirondack ottoman is a perfect pairing for your DuroGreen Adirondack chair (TAC8020). As always, DuroGreen products are made with the highest quality materials that are weather resistant. They require minimal maintenance leaving you more time to relax.
- Dimensions: 21"L x 21.5"W x 14"H
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Finish: Black
- A side by side comparison highlights the superior quality of the HDPE (height density polyethylene) material used by DuroGreen over its competitors
- Medical-grade stainless steel hardware improves the overall quality of the product
- An upgraded design that implements hidden fasteners improves the aesthetics and removes the danger of exposed hardware to skin and clothing
- Maintenance free, easy to clean all-weather recycled HDPE (height density polyethylene) material never cracks, fades or requires painting
- It has the look of real wood while being impervious to moisture
- Certified to contain 95% recycled content, meeting FTC Green Guidelines
- 20-year limited warranty
- Minimal assembly
- Made in the USA
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.