|Product type||Connoisseur Salad|
|Number of pieces||2|
|Includes||10.5 Inch Stainless Steel Salad Spoon and Salad Fork|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionFrench Home's traditional and elegant Laguiole salad servers with the iconic three-rivet, curved handle and bee emblem is comfortable to hold, and the large size is perfect for serving. The distinctive style will complement your table whether you are having a formal dinner or a casual meal, and can be a great addition to any flatware set. Serve your salads with style and flair with this pair of 3" wide x 10. 5" long stainless steel salad spoon and salad fork with beautiful rosewood handles. Laguiole is a town in France where this style originated. They come in an attractive box, making them the perfect wedding, hostess or everyday gift. Handwashing is recommended.
- Dimensions: 10.5" long x 3" wide x 0.5" high
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Rosewood
- Color/Finish: Wood Grain
- Handcrafted Rosewood Handles
- Connoisseur salad servers made from high grade heavy stainless steel
- Decorated with the iconic Laguiole Bee and engraved edging on the spine
- Ergonomically designed handles are well balanced and comfortable to hold
- Generous size for serving
- 105"L x 3"W x 05"H Both pieces
- Forged steel bolsters
- Made in China to European Standards
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
French Home believes that the cooking and dining experience is enhanced by beautiful and functional products, tools and accessories. Bringing you the best from Europe and around the world, the company's line of cutlery, flatware, dinnerware, and kitchenware offers you great value, quality, and functionality. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.