|Product type||Laguiole Knife and Fork|
|Number of pieces||2|
|Includes||Knife 12Lx1W Inch, Blade 7.25L Inch, Fork 12Lx1W Inch, Tines 7.5L Inch|
DescriptionCarve your delicious roasts with French Home's stainless steel Laguiole carving set. The curved handle, offering a comfortable grip, and the iconic bee emblem signify the traditional French Laguiole design. Whether carving in the kitchen or at the festive holiday table, this knife and fork carving set adds elegance to the dining experience. An attractive box is perfect for storage and gift giving. Laguiole is a town in southern France where this style originated in the 1820s.
- Dimensions: Knife 12" long x 1" wide, Blade 7.25" Fork 12" long x 1" wide, Tines 7.5" long
- Materials: Stainless Steel.
- Color/Finish: Silver
- Heavy gauge, high quality stainless steel blade, perfect for turkey, chicken and roasts
- Decorated with the iconic Laguiole Bee
- Ergonomically designed handles are well balanced and comfortable to hold
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China to European Standards
- The iconic Bee is one of Napoleon's symbols
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
French Home believes that the cooking and dining experience is enhanced by beautiful and functional products, tools and accessories. Bringing you the best from Europe and around the world, the company's line of cutlery, flatware, dinnerware, and kitchenware offers you great value, quality, and functionality. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.