|Product type||Laguiole Knife and Fork|
|Number of pieces||2|
|Includes||One Knife and Fork 12 Inch|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionThe French Home Laguiole olive wood carving set is perfect for all your carving needs. Whether carving in the kitchen or at the festive holiday table this set is elegant and comfortable to use with the traditional French Laguiole design with the curved handle and iconic Bee on the bolster and olive wood handle. Attractive and sturdy box makes it perfect for storage and gift giving. The bee emblem on the knife signifies the Laguiole design. Laguiole is a town in the Aveyron region of southern France where this style originated in the 1820s.
- Dimensions: Knife 12"L x 1"W, Blade 7.25", Fork 12"L x 1"W, Tines 7.5"L
- Material: Stainless Steel and Pakkawood
- Color/finish: Olive Wood
- The 12" carving knife and fork is the right size for carving at the dining table or in the kitchen
- Made with a heavy gauge, high-quality durable stainless steel perfect for turkey, chicken and roasts
- Ergonomically designed, curved with three rivets, elegant olive wood handles are well balanced and comfortable to hold
- Handwash due to olive wood handles
- Made in China to European standards
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
French Home believes that the cooking and dining experience is enhanced by beautiful and functional products, tools and accessories. Bringing you the best from Europe and around the world, the company's line of cutlery, flatware, dinnerware, and kitchenware offers you great value, quality, and functionality. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.