|Used on||Drain Water Lines, Sprinkler Systems or Hot Water Systems|
DescriptionWith a Cold-Shot, you don't have to drain water lines, sprinkler systems, or hot water systems before cutting pipe or tubing. This pipe freezing tool keeps a fully pressurized system operating while you make repairs.
The Cold-Shot pipe freezing tool freezes liquids in metal and plastic pipes ranging from 1/8" through 2" (10 mm to 60 mm) using carbon dioxide (CO2). Dip tube-type CO2 cylinders are available from any welding supply house.
The Cold-Shot works faster than "refrigerator-type" units, is more compact and less expensive. It's faster and uses less CO2 than "bag-type" pipe freezers, because the freeze head makes a better seal around the pipe. In five minutes, you're ready to go to work on 1/2" copper tubing, and just three minutes for cast iron pipe.
- No need to drain the lines before cutting the pipe
- Keep fully pressurized systems operating while you make repairs
- Quickly freezes steel, copper, cast iron, and aluminum pipes ranging from 1/8" to 2" (10 mm to 60 mm) in diameter
- Uses commercially available and environmentally safe carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Minus 110 degrees F ice pack is strong enough to withstand 7,000 P.S.I.
- Quicker and less expensive than electrical freezing units
- More efficient and convenient than "bag" type CO2 units
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.