|Product type||3 person|
|Finish||Natural Sand Teak|
|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionThe 6 ft Exbury Bench is made with hefty cuts of premium teak, a classic design frequently found at libraries and Universities and reminiscent of benches seen in England's grand manors.
- Dimensions: 70.75" wide x 24" deep x 35.75" high
- Seat Dimensions: 65.5" wide x 19.25" deep x 16" high
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Finish: Natural Sand Teak
- Material(s): Teak Wood
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Exbury Teak Bench: Seat Width 65.5", Seat Depth 19.25", Seat Height 16", Arm Height 25.75"
- Simple assembly required, all hardware included
- Premium teak responsibly harvested from well-managed plantations
- Teak is a prized timber for outdoor furniture resistant to rotting insects and the effects of wind rain sun and freezing
- Hand-sanded finish which starts off a light golden color and if left untreated mellows to a soft silvery gray
- Slated tops and seats allow water to pass through eliminating puddling and standing water
- Carefully kiln dried to eliminate cracking or shrinking
- The hardware and steel parts are marine-grade stainless steel and will not rust
- Cushions are made-to-order from all-weather Sunbrella fabric
- Disclaimer: Surface roughness may develop especially at the end grain, but over time the natural weathering process will stabilize. Small surface cracks are normal and in no way affect the structural integrity of the furniture.
Commonly Bought with This Item
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.