|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionThe Heart Cocotte features a classic heart shape with a lovely stainless steel knob. It's the perfect size for sharing casseroles, desserts and breads with your sweetheart. Lovingly crafted from Le Creuset's legendary cast iron, the Heart Cocotte has exceptional heat distribution and retention qualities to lock in flavor, and large loop handles designed for easy lifting from oven to table. The colorful enameled surface minimizes sticking and staining, requires no pre-seasoning, and is easy-to-clean.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron
- Color: Shell Pink
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light-colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Safe for dishwasher
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Made in France
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.