|Product type||Signature Oval|
|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Style||Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary|
DescriptionThe iconic Le Creuset oval Dutch oven is indispensable in the kitchens of home cooks and professional chefs alike. Long recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron is the prime material for slow-cooking, braising and roasting, thanks to its ability to maintain even and consistent heat. The enameled oval Dutch oven needs no seasoning, and it's suitable for both stovetop and oven use. The oval shape is particularly suited to longer cuts of meat or poultry.
Le Creuset produced the first enameled cast iron cookware nearly a century ago, and the original foundry still operates today, where 15 skilled artisans hand-inspect each piece. This tradition of the finest culinary craftsmanship, combined with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality, make Le Creuset unsurpassed in both beauty and quality.
For culinary inspiration, explore Le Creuset recipes for delicious dishes to try with your new cookware.
Learn more about the materials that make Le Creuset a trusted name in cookware along with a guide to proper care and usage.
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron
- Color: Marseille
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip
- Stainless steel knob is oven safe at any temperature
- No seasoning required
- Heat source: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, outdoor grill, oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Lifetime warranty
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on providing real, compelling experiences in the kitchen, offering the finest premium cookware for all those who are passionate about food. Le Creuset cookware includes original enameled cast iron cookware, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen utensils and accessories made of stainless steel and silicone will help you make delicious culinary creations for your family to enjoy. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.