|Product type||With Lid|
DescriptionBring the ease of preparing comfort foods into your kitchen using the Tradition Dutch oven with lid by Berndes. Ideal for stewing, roasting, and braising, the Dutch oven slowly cooks to perfection. Effortlessly bake casseroles, lasagnas, and your favorite comfort foods with the Tradition 2.5-quart Dutch oven. It's perfect for popular one-pot meals for busy lifestyles. Since 1921, Berndes continues to carry forward the same renowned German quality into the present day.
- Reinforced 3-layer non-stick coating
- Handwashing recommended
- Oven safe up to 300 degrees F
- Energy-efficient Berndes CD bottom is ground flat and lightly textured for optimum energy efficiency and a perfectly flat fit to the hob plate
- Molded, dual side handles
- Compatible with most cooktops (excluding induction)
- 6 mm high quality aluminum base thickness
- Formed through vacuum casting
- 8.5" diameter
- Limited lifetime household warranty
- Made in Germany
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1921, Berndes has repeatedly revolutionized the cookware market by continuously developing new and improved coating techniques and manufacturing processes. The introduction of the first non-stick aluminum cooking utensil in 1950 was a milestone in the history of the company. Today, Berndes offers a comprehensive range of cookware including saucepans, fry pans, saute pans, stock pots, Dutch ovens, and utensils to meet the most diverse of demands and requirements. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.