|Number of pieces||7|
|Material||MC63 Stainless Steel|
|Includes||3.5 Inch Paring Knife, 7 Inch Santoku, 8 Inch Chef's, 9 Inch Bread Knife, Stainless-Steel Kitchen Shears, 9 Inch Sharpening Steel, and 12-Slot Bamboo Block|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionTop-of-the-line Miyabi Birchwood is a work of culinary art. Both blade and handle are crafted from the most precious materials, which shape their striking appearance. More than meets the eye, the potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is protected by 100 layers of steel. Miyabi's innovative, ice-hardening process locks in the long-lasting sharpness of the CRYODUR blades. Beneath its beautiful exterior, the flower Damascus pattern provides added durability. The scalpel-like blade is complemented by an equally striking Karelian (Masur) Birch handle. A prized material for knife handles, Karelian Birch is also the only wood ever used in a Faberge egg. Exquisite and ergonomic, Miyabi Birchwood knives feel as good as they look. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan. .
This premium set will equip your kitchen with the key knives you need for just about every kitchen task. From the 3.5" paring for smaller scale jobs to the all-rounder 8" chef's knife for slicing and dicing, and a sharpening steel to keep them as razor-sharp as the day you bought them. The exquisite 12-slot block provides plenty of room for extra storage as your knife collection grows.
- Set includes a 3.5" paring knife, a 7" Santoku knife, an 8"h chef's knife, a 9" bread knife, stainless-steel kitchen shears, a 9" sharpening steel, and a 12-slot bamboo block
- G2 micro-carbide powder steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 65
- 101-layer flower Damascus design with katana edge
- Traditional Japanese Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
- Rounded spine and heel
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Following the rich tradition of Japanese samurai swords, Miyabi knives are extraordinarily sharp while being beautiful to behold. Each authentic Miyabi knife is crafted true to Japanese tradition by skilled artisans and forged from premium steels and modern state-of-the art technology. Each blade boasts long-lasting sharpness, exceptionally-precise cutting, and superior performance. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.