|Seat width||20-1/2 IN|
|Seat height||13.68 IN|
|Seat depth||17-1/2 IN|
DescriptionLaze the day away in the Modern Adirondack chair, complete with a comfortably contoured seat and waterfall front. With a modern back style and sleek leg profile, this contemporary Adirondack is the perfect blend of style and comfort that will complement any outdoor space.
Learn how to clean your patio furniture and keep it looking its best with this guide to Polywood Care & Maintenance.
- Dimensions: 29.25" wide x 32.13" deep x 34.68" high
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Finish: Lime/Stainless Steel
- Seat Dimensions: 20.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 13.68" high
- Lumber Frame Color: Lime
- Hardware Color: Stainless Steel
- Chair features comfortably contoured seat and waterfall front
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine Polywood lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty, 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material, requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Commonly Bought with This Item
Back in 1990, POLYWOOD was the first company to create outdoor furniture from recycled plastic materials. 'Made with genuine POLYWOOD lumber' is a brand promise - their furniture is built to be enjoyed season after season after season. More importantly, POLYWOOD's goal is to help create spaces where friends and family can gather, relax, and connect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.