|Product type||Angled Adirondack|
|Number of pieces||1|
DescriptionThe 600 Series Angled Adirondack dining Connecting table is a unique take on "table for two". This all-weather accessory easily connects two dining chairs and makes a perfect spot to hold a couple drinks and a shared appetizer. If you have a smaller outdoor area such as a balcony or cozy patio, this piece is a great way to make the most of the space available to you.
Learn how to clean your patio furniture and keep it looking its best with this guide to Polywood Care & Maintenance.
- Dimensions: 26.12" wide x 24.98" deep x 2.25" high
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Finish: White/Stainless Steel
- Lumber Frame Color: White
- Hardware Color: Stainless Steel
- Effortlessly connects to the arms of (2) Vineyard Curveback Adirondack dining chairs, (2) Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Counter chairs, (2) Vineyard Curveback Adirondack bar chairs, (2) Nautical Curveback Adirondack dining chairs, (2) Nautical Curveback Adirondack Counter chairs, (2) Nautical Curveback Adirondack bar chairs, (2) Modern Curveback Adirondack dining chairs, (2) Modern Curveback Adirondack Counter chairs, or (2) Modern Curveback Adirondack bar chairs, and is secured by sliding a simple locking mechanism underneath the table
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately), hole cover included
- table is detachable so chairs can be moved freely
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine Polywood lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty, 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material, requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Ships fully assembled
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Back in 1990, POLYWOOD was the first company to create outdoor furniture from recycled plastic materials. 'Made with genuine POLYWOOD lumber' is a brand promise - their furniture is built to be enjoyed season after season after season. More importantly, POLYWOOD's goal is to help create spaces where friends and family can gather, relax, and connect. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.