|Product type||Boning Non-Serrated|
|Blade size||6 IN|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionFor boning, the narrow, sharp, curved blade gets in close to the bone, making it easy to separate meat from bone. Even fibrous tissue is no match for Shun's extremely sharp edge. It's perfect for trimming the silver skin from a tenderloin or roast or even making your own cutlets. The narrow blade reduces the drag as you cut against the meat, so cutting is fast and easy. When it comes to filleting fish, the blade's 6" length is just right to glide through the body of the fish, quickly removing bones and skin.
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Curved, rigid blade gets in close and offers controlled cutting
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16-degree edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total) support the knife core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- Handle: D-shaped ebony Pakka wood
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
Commonly Bought with This Item
Shun Cutlery proudly takes its name from the Japanese culinary tradition of preparing and eating the very freshest food at the perfect peak of perfection or 'shun' moment. From the legendary samurai swords to the handcrafted kitchen knives of today, the exquisite craftsmanship of Japanese blades is admired worldwide. The kitchen knives and cutting tools from Shun Cutlery are no exception. Their highly skilled artisans produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty. Incredibly sharp edges and unmatched aesthetics set Shun knives apart from every other kitchen knife on the market today. A combination of a centuries-old tradition of blade-making excellence with the newest technology and the most advanced materials makes every Shun knife a functional work of art. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.