|Product type||Double with Cushions in Frequency Sand|
|Finish||Old World Copper Rub|
|Cushion||1 Seat, 2 Back|
|Seat height||16 IN|
|Arm height||18 IN|
DescriptionThe Monterey's inspired design is a nod to the bay city in California, known as the home to many famous painters and authors in the late 19th and early 20th century. Its grand, dramatic beauty is an innovative blend of Old World and new, its frame finished in a striking black subtly edged with copper detail. The Monterey's thoughtful engineering, combined with generous seating space, create a handsome design with ultimate comfort.
The Monterey Double chaise incorporates organic lines with its stately frame for two, featuring a curled arm and cross back detail. Monterey is constructed in long-lasting aluminum, with an Espresso powder-coat and Old World Copper Rub, for a beautiful look and finish that will stand the test of time with minimal maintenance. Monterey is part of the Cognac color story, and coordinates well with the Montecito collection, Lagos chair, and other items from the Bazaar.
- Dimensions: 51" wide x 81" deep x 39" high overall
- Weight: 112 lbs
- Seat Height: 17"
- Frame Color/Finish: Old World Copper Rub
- Fully welded powder-coated aluminum frame in Old World Copper finish
- Weather-resistant, high-resiliency foam cushions
- Stocked in premium Sunbrella fabric in Frequency Sand with Canvas Walnut welt
- Adjustable feet
- Commercial-quality construction
- Warranty: 10-year residential, 2-year commercial warranty on frames. Powder-coat finish/Resin Wicker/Rope 3-year residential, 2-year commercial warranty. 5-year Sunbrella warranty, 2-year cushion warranty.