|Product type||Round with Vented Steam|
DescriptionThis 7" pan lid is made of heat-tempered glass that allows you to check on the contents while cooking without lifting the lid. It features an adjustable vent to release or contain steam and is oven safe up to 500 degrees F.
- Size: 7" in diameter
- Material: Tempered Glass
- Color: Clear Tempered Glass with Black Venting Knob
- Food Safe: Yes
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended. Allow lid to cool completely before washing. Do not use in Microwave
- Heat-tempered glass to ensure strength, and the see-through lid is perfect for monitorying food while cooking
- A stem vent inside the lid knob can be easily opened and closed, releasing or containing moisture
- Oven safe up to (500 degrees F) - Perfect for the HD Classic, and HD Classic Induction cookware
- Made in Switzerland
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Swiss Diamond can trace its roots back to 1974, Sierre, Switzerland, as a scientific research company exploring new materials and surface coatings. In 2001, the company developed a revolutionary nonstick coating suitable for use on cookware. To this day, all products designed by Swiss Diamond are manufactured with this cutting-edge 'XD' nonstick surface coating. Swiss Diamond cookware is manufactured mainly in Switzerland, using hydroelectric green power supply in a clean and safe environment. The brand includes high-end kitchen knives, handheld mixers, stainless steel cookware, and kitchen tools. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
We offer a 30-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you receive a damaged or defective item or you are dissatisfied with a product for any reason, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days. See our full refund/return policy.