|Number of pieces||20|
|Includes||3 Inch Paring Knife, 4 Inch Paring Knife, 5 Inch Serrated Utility Knife, 5. 5 Inch Prep Knife, 6 Inch Utility Knife, 5. 5 Inch Boning Knife, 7 Inch Santoku Knife, 8 Inch Bread Knife, 8 Inch Carving Knife, 8 Inch Chef's Knife, 4.5 Inch Steak Knives, Kitchen Shears, Self-Sharpening Knife Block|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionSharpness is always within reach with this self-sharpening knife block. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening.
The 20-piece block set is stocked with all the tools you need to tackle your kitchen tasks. The set includes the all-rounder chef's knife, which is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions, while the boning knife's flexible blade easily separates meat from bones and joints. Efficiently mince garlic with the hollow edge Santoku, featuring a blade that has small indentations, known as grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.
Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.
- Set includes 3" and 4" paring knives, a 5" serrated utility knife, a 5.5" prep knife, a 6" utility knife, a 5.5" boning knife, a 7" Santoku knife, an 8" bread knife, an 8" carving knife, an 8" chef's knife, eight 4.5" steak knives, kitchen shears, and a self-sharpening knife block
- Block features stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base
- Self-sharpening slots labeled by knife type for fine edge knives
- Sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.