|Blade size||8 IN|
|Color family||Stainless Steel|
DescriptionSince 1895, Henckels International has been making high-quality, everyday knives at an exceptional value. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the single-piece, precision-stamped knife blades are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. Along with the ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle, enjoy maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handles are pleasant to grip, giving you the control you need to slice through tougher cuts with ease.
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in India
Commonly Bought with This Item
About the Manufacturer
Since 1895, Henckels International is home of the essential kitchen tools that home chefs reach for everyday. From steak knives to spatulas, J.A. Henckels products are packed with high quality at an exceptional value. With the right cutlery and tools, anyone can cook. Riverbend Home is an authorized retailer.